Complaint letter for defective washing machine

SAMPLE COMPLAINT LETTER
___________ (Name of the person who is complaining)
____________ (Address)
____________ (Email address/phone number)
____________ (Name of the person to whom the complaint is being addressed to)
____________ (Designation of the person whose name is written above)
_____________ (Name of the company s/he is representing)
______________ (Address of the company)
______________ (Date)
Subject: Defective washing machine
Dear Ms./Mr. ___________
I had picked up a Washing Machine model _________ vide your Invoice number _________ dated _____________ from your ___________ (branch from where picked up).
When I ran the machine for the first time, I found that its water suction pipe was leaking. I would like you to please send your service staff member to take a look at the problem.
Please treat this matter as urgent and may I request you to please issue a Complaint Number to me for me to be able to use it for all my follow up calls.
Thanking you in anticipation and look forward to a quick repair.
Regards,
Signature and name of the complainant

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Complaint letter for defective washing machine